Family Nature Programs - Preregistration is encouraged. Call 609.897.9400 to register.

Nature Field Trips - No refunds are made unless we cancel the trip. Group size is limited and a minimum number of participants is necessary. Preregistration is encouraged. Call 609.897.9400 to register.

Call or check our webite at Plainsboro Summer Camp for updates on our Summer Camp Program.

If you would like updates on special happenings at the Plainsboro Preserve, go to
www.njaudubon.org/centers/plainsboro, check the left hand column for Introduction, and “Like Us” on Facebook. 

For more information about using the Online Calendar features, click here.

Plainsboro Preserve Calendar of Events
Calendar View List View Printer-Friendly Version Print View Export as iCalendar
Event Details
From Chipmunks to Beaver: Tracking our Local Mammals

Saturday, August 19, 2017 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM

From Chipmunks to Beaver: Tracking our Local Mammals

Saturday, August 19

2:30 P.M. - 4:00 P.M.

On a typical walk in the woods, you may get lucky and see a deer or squirrel, but so much more lives there. How do you discover what mammals live in the woods and fields when they are trying their best to hide from us? Learn how to recognize signs of feeding, denning and digging, and watch for and identify tracks and other trail signs. Each of the Family Adventures is designed for beginning Naturalists ages 6 through adults. Join us to explore a different aspect of nature in New Jersey, led by one of our skilled Naturalists. Cost: $5 per person members; $7 per person non-members. Pre-registration is required by calling 609-427-3052 at least a day in advance.

Fees: $5 per person members; $7 per person non-members
Calendar: Plainsboro Preserve Calendar of Events
Category: Family Program
  Add this single event to my Outlook(TM) Calendar  Add this single event to my Google(TM) Calendar  Add this single event to my Yahoo!(R) Calendar

Plainsboro Preserve

2013_footer